Yahoo! Mail Watcher is a Firefox extension that allows you to keep an eye on the changes that occurs in your e-mail account.
· Left click at the icon on the status (Add-on) bar or toolbar to open Yahoo! Mail website.
· Right click at the icon on the status (Add-on) bar or toolbar to open popup menu to change options.
· Middle click at the icon on the status (Add-on) bar or toolbar to check email now.
The Yahoo! Mail Watcher add-on is cross-platform and it works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Here are some key features of "Yahoo! Mail Watcher":
· Watch for your Yahoo! Mail and report to you in status-bar and toolbar.
· Check Yahoo! Mail at specific interval ( 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 4 min, 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 20 min, 30 min, 1 hour or manually).
· Can select to alert by sound, by notification window or by blinking icon.
· Can select to alert only inbox or all folders (except Junk, Drafts, Sent and Deleted).
· Can select to alert unread email or newly arrived email (by increasing unread email count method).
· Sound can be selected to be "build-it" or "system" (control panel setting) or "custom sound".
· No unnecessary action take. Simple is the rule.
· High security. No need to input username and password. Nothing storage.
· This extension use Browser cookie to get information. So, security level is the same as Yahoo! Mail website security.
· This extension work only after you log on at the Yahoo! Mail website. As long as you stay log on, this extension still work.
· If you log out from Yahoo! Mail website, this extension log out too !
· Private browsing mode compatibility. "Yahoo! Mail Watcher" will not leave any traces after you stop private browsing.
· Firefox 3.5 and later or
· SeaMonkey 2.1 and later
· Yahoo! account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatible with Firefox 20 and Seamonkey 2.17 per-window private browsing. Per-window private browsing will force browser to have two sets of cookies - normal cookies and private browsing cookies. So, this add-on will adapt by use only one set of cookies depend on how Firefox or Seamonkey start. If Forefox or Seamonkey start in normal mode, it will check email by using normal cookies. If Firefox or Seamonkey start in private browsing mode, it will use private browsing cookies.
· Update Russian translation.