XTransfer is a free and open source, small utility, written in Java that allows one to easily transfer files between two computers.
NOTE: Due to obfuscation, you can not use the obfuscated and non-obfuscated version at the same time (that is, one for server and the other for client). Thus, make sure you're using the same version for both sides.
Here are some key features of "XTransfer":
· Data compression - compresses the data in the file so that the transfer goes faster!
· Integrity checking - uses the adler32 checksum algorithm to make sure that the file is not corrupt
· Queue system - queue up as many files as you like for transfer
· Drag and Drop - simply drag and drop your files into the program to begin transferring!
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The initial release of XTransfer.