XINS is a Web Services framework. XINS is a technology used to define, create and invoke remote APIs. APIs are defined in a simple XML format.
Then the specifications in HTML and in OpenDocument format, the test forms, the WSDL included the XML Schema, the Java client and server side code are generated from the specifications.
APIs can accept SOAP, Yahoo! JSON, REST, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC and more.
Java, PHP, Perl and Ajax examples are provided. XINS has also command to generate unit tests, stubs or to run the API. XINS main focus is simplicity and usability.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed Jaxen download broken link.
· Fixed JMeter broken link.
· Updated Findbugs to version 2.0.2.
· Updated JMeter to version 2.9.
· Updated Jaxen to version 1.1.4.
· Bumped dependencies in Maven to version 3.1.
· Removed unneeded dependencies in the generated pom file.
· Changed copyright from T-Mobile Netherlands to Online.nl.