Websecurify is a Firefox and Google Chrome user-friendly extension that lets you quickly asses the security of a web application by using the Websecurify online service.
Websecurify is a powerful web application security testing platform designed to provide the best combination between automatic and manual vulnerability testing technologies.
Websecurify is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Websecurify":
· Exportable reports
· Integration with 3rd-party tools
· Automated and manual testing capabilities
· Translated in several languages (coming soon)
· Instantaneous updates
· The full and complete testing engine
· Fully configurable
· Flexible, hassle-free
· Google Chrome or
· Firefox 6.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version includes several major improvements including better support for requests generated by Websecurify Suite applications and workers and the ability to record/monitor HTTP transactions.