WebDrive is more than just an FTP Client. Unlike a typical FTP client, WebDrive allows you to open and edit server-based files without the additional step of downloading the file.
Using the simple WebDrive site profile manager, you can configure WebDrive to mount a remote FTP server as a local file system device.
By connecting through a 'virtual' device, there is no need to learn a separate FTP client interface. You access and edit files on the server the same way that you interact with files on your local Mac.
WebDrive is able to provide support for additional protocols such as FTPS and SFTP.
Here are some key features of "WebDrive":
· Support for different FTP clients:SFTP, Amazon S3
· Microsoft FrontPage Support
· Firewall/Proxy server support - Login through a variety of proxy servers and firewalls, including MS Proxy 2.0, SOCKS 4.3 and SOCKS 5, and Raptor (gwpasswd).
· S/KEY Password Encryption
· File Caching
· FTP resume interrupted download
· Options to transfer files in ASCII/Binary mode based on file extension.
· 40 MB of free disk space.
· 20 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: WebDrive can now be installed for the current user, bypassing the Admin login credential requirement.
· Added: Support for Amazon S3 site profile types. For more information on Amazon's Simple Storage Service (S3), visit the Amazon S3 website.
· Added: Support for Google Drive site profile types. For more information on Google Drive, visit the Google Drive website.
· Added: WebDrive now includes better logging options including a "Trace Protocol Level Commands" setting for each individual site profile which allows the user to enable low level traffic logging. This is useful when diagnosing connection issues.
· Added: During a Mount operation, a status dialing is now displayed with the ability to Cancel the mount.
· Added: The WebDrive installer is now signed by SRT's certificate.
· Added: The '/allprop' option for WebDAV Servers is now supported.
· Added: The 'Add Trailing Slash to Directory Requests' option for WebDAV Servers is now supported and Enabled by default in accordanc...