Open and edit server-based files without the additional step of downloading the file
Using the simple WebDrive site profile manager, you can configure WebDrive to mount a remote FTP server as a local file system device.
By connecting through a 'virtual' device, there is no need to learn a separate FTP client interface. You access and edit files on the server the same way that you interact with files on your local Mac.
WebDrive is able to provide support for additional protocols such as FTPS and SFTP.
- Support for different FTP clients:SFTP, Amazon S3
- Microsoft FrontPage Support
- Firewall/Proxy server support - Login through a variety of proxy servers and firewalls, including MS Proxy 2.0, SOCKS 4.3 and SOCKS 5, and Raptor (gwpasswd).
- S/KEY Password Encryption
- File Caching
- FTP resume interrupted download
- Options to transfer files in ASCII/Binary mode based on file extension.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Support for OneDrive
- Added: Support for Box.net
- Added: Support for Cornerstone
- Added: Ability to Import/Export Site Profiles and Settings