Voice Browser is a very easy to use web browser that allows you to access web pages by giving voice commands.
Voice Browser is using the Mac OS X text-to-speech and speech recognizing technologies to give you the possibility to navigate without using a keyboard or the mouse.
NOTE: To buy Voice Browser via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Voice Browser":
· back" to load the previous location in the back-forward list
· "forward" to load the next location in the back-forward list
· "stop" to stop the loading of the page
· "reload" to reload the current page
· "scroll up" to scroll the page up
· "scroll down" to scroll the page down
· "print page" to open the Print panel
· "copy" to copy the selected content to the general pasteboard
· "speak" to start speaking the selected text or all text if there’s no selection
· 64-bit processor