VZAccess Manager 4.0.1
Works with your Mac and data PC-Card, ExpressCard, wireless phone or USB modem to provide wireless Internet connectivity
VZAccess Manager puts the Internet and it’s infinite number of resources within your reach wherever you may find yourself.
VZAccess Manager lets mobile employees stay on top of their business when they're on the road by bringing more of the office directly to their laptops.
VZAccess Manager will conveniently bring together the remote business applications and access connections they need to stay productive in a single, easy-to-use control panel.
Having access to almost everything they need in one place at the click of a button helps keep them more productive than ever.
NOTE: For detailed instruction on how to use the VZAccess Manager you can go to its FAQ page HERE.
- WWAN (Wireless Wide Area Network, 1xEV-DO/1xRTT/CDMA Specific Features:
- Configures your PC to use your wireless phone and cable or wireless CDMAPC Card as a modem.
- Creates a Quick 2 Net (14.4 kbps) connection if supported by your device.
- Creates a NationalAccess connection if using a NationalAccess capable wireless phone and cable or PC Card, which does not support BroadbandAccess.
- Creates a NationalAccess - BroadbandAccess connection if using a BroadbandAccess capable device. This connection will automatically fall back and attempt connecting via NationalAccess if the BroadbandAccess service is unavailable.
- Copy utility to create wireless copies of your dial-up connections, if supported by your device.
- Controls the Venturi compression software when using your NationalAccess - BroadbandAccess, NationalAccess or Quick 2 Net (14.4 kbps) connections.
- Signal Strength and battery level display for most wireless phones.
- Test function for WWAN device.
- Wi-Fi Features:
- Configures Wi-Fi Adapter to work with VZAccess Manager.
- Displays Wi-Fi connections and signal strength when in a Wi-Fi coverage area. Supports connections to Wi-Fi networks such as ones used at home or work.
- Supports built-in Wi-Fi adapters or PC Cards.
- Other Features:
- Can also be used to launch all of your dial-up networking connections, if desired.
- Can launch your browser, e-mail client, VPN or a program of your choice upon connection.
- Logs connections used, duration and bytes sent and received.
- See the section "Additional Features" For more information about the features of VZAccess Manager.