Universal GcodeSender 1.0.7
Helps you send files to G-Code.
Universal GcodeSender is compatible with GRBL and has been inspired by Otto Hermansson's GcodeSender GUI.
Universal GcodeSender is designed to connect to the GRBL device in order to stream the Gcode commands.
- Allows you to set a serial port
- Can execute the commands directly or from a file
- Gives you the possibility to override the speed in file
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Many improvements to code architecture to allow future support for multiple firmwares (TinyG, Marlin, Smoothie, etc).
- New menu bar! Now new features can be added and existing features are more configurable.
- Additional on-the-fly gcode command preprocessing: