Sundial is a cross-platform and modern browser that opens up a new world of possibilities for navigating on the Internet by redefining the boundaries of domain name addressing.
Sundial is licensed and distributed under the terms of the Mozilla Public License.
Here are some key features of "Sundial":
Based on Mozilla Firefox:
· Sundial is based on the original source code of Mozilla's Firefox browser to create a new and unique browser capable of expanding the limits of sites one can visit on the Internet.
· The Sundial browser is redefining the boundaries of domain name addressing.
.com and more:
· The Sundial browser is unique in its ability to support all the well known Top-Level Domains (TLDs) associated with websites using domain name extensions such as (.com , .net , .eu, etc.) as well as new domains such as ".unifiedroot" and others currently coming on-stream.
· With Sundial we make the Internet's address book not just bigger but friendlier too!
New language scripts:
· Sundial supports the use of new Internet addresses in other language scripts such as Chinese, Cyrillic, Arabic, Hindi, etc.
· By doing so, Sundial has opened the door to new opportunities on the Internet for communities, countries, and regions all around the world that use non-Latin characters.