Uget 1.10.4 / 1.99.5 Dev
A straightforward and open source application that enables you to effortlessly and quickly manage and classify your downloads files
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Uget 1.99.5 Dev:
- curl plug-in: report more error (e.g. Failed to create file) after connecting.
- 2. curl plug-in: avoid crash if filename repeated counts > 999
- 3. aria2 plug-in: clear uploading flag if aria2 status changed.
- 4. IPC: program can handle '\n' character from command-line. (for FlashGot)
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 576 KB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Raymond Huang
- Home \ Internet Utilities
Uget (past urlgfe) is a download manager. Uget allows you to classify download, and allows you to import download from HTML files. Every category has an independent configuration that can be inherited by each download in that category.
Last updated on May 13th, 2014
Runs on: Mac OS X (Universal Binary)
feature list requirements