A free and open source download manager
Uget (past urlgfe) is a download manager. Uget allows you to classify download, and allows you to import download from HTML files. Every category has an independent configuration that can be inherited by each download in that category.
- It allows you classify download.
- Every category has an independent configuration that can be inherited by each download in that category.
- Multiple category can download at one time.
- Batch mode can generate URLs. (screen shot)
- Import download from .html files. (UTF-8 Encoding only)(screen shot1) (screen shot2)
- Export download.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- aria2 plug-in support magnet
- Add GnuTLS support (configure --enable-gnutls)
- Fix: uGet unexpectedly exits with large list of urls.
- add and update translation files.