Uget (past urlgfe) is a download manager. Uget allows you to classify download, and allows you to import download from HTML files. Every category has an independent configuration that can be inherited by each download in that category.
Here are some key features of "Uget":
· It allows you classify download.
· Every category has an independent configuration that can be inherited by each download in that category.
· Multiple category can download at one time.
· Batch mode can generate URLs. (screen shot)
· Import download from .html files. (UTF-8 Encoding only)(screen shot1) (screen shot2)
· Export download.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (ug_category_gtk_add): set "Added On" to dataset.
· UgScheduleGrid.h, UgScheduleGrid.c: adjust widget layout.
· UgetGtk-timeout.c: adjust schedule state.
· (ug_running_do_speed_limit): Don't control speed if no jobs in group.
· UgString.h, UgString.c
· (ug_str_from_time): This new function used to convert time to string.