Automatically tweets the music playing in your iTunes
Tweeter is designed to run in your Mac's menu bar so it does not take up any precious dock or desktop space.
Tweeter will allow you to tweet and scrobble your songs playing in iTunes to your accounts.
- Integrates with iTunes, including ability to control iTunes and rate songs.
- Post tweets to Twitter and status updates to Facebook, pulling information from the song playing in iTunes.
- Append links to popular sites like Pandora, Last.fm, Amazon and Wikipedia to tweets and updates.
- Enable scrobbling to your Last.fm account.
- Add your bit.ly account to track link visits.
- Automatic updates through the Sparkle framework.
- Growl support.
- Automatic tweet and status updating options.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [FIXED] Fixed custom tweet title and link option from staying disabled after updating the "Auto-update message"
- [FIXED] Fixed the state of a new custom tweet menu item being enabled when music is not playing and/or there is no internet connection.
- [ADDED] Added the ability to append YouTube links to tweets and status updates
- [ADDED] Added the ability to hide sections of Tweeter's menu if the feature is not being used (e.g. if you are not logged into Facebook, the Facebook options in Tweeter's menu will be hidden).