Transmit (previously known as Transit) is an intuitively designed and powerful FTP (file transfer protocol) client.
The Transmit application makes it possible for you to upload, download, and delete files over the internet.
Some of Transmit's hot features include contextual menu power, drag and drop, the ability to resume failed downloads where you last left off, folder synchronization and being a multi-threaded app.
NOTE: To buy Transmit via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Transmit":
· FTP, SFTP, S3, WevDAV, TLS/SSL support
· Multi-connection transfers
· Fast batch transfers
· Bandwidth limiting
· Extra-compact Size
· Built-in file sync engine
· Jump to your most-used folders
· Advanced aerver preferences
· Right-click a transfer to re-do it
· Deploy your files via CDN
· AppleScript support
· Sparkle auto-updating
· 64-bit processor
· 7 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New! The S3 server address can now be modified for non-Amazon S3-compatible servers. (Leave blank for the default.)
· Fixed an issue with connecting to some Sharepoint servers via WebDAV