BitTorrent promotes the accessibility of data on the Internet by allowing anyone to share information with a large audience For more information, take a look at the pretty images over at bitconjurer.
The main goal of this project was to separate the BitTorrent code from the Macintosh code, so that either can be updated without having to modify the other.
Here are some key features of "Tomato Torrent":
· Built on BitTorrent 4.2
· Remembers recent downloads and where you've saved them to, making resumes quick and easy
· Auto-stop torrents when they've seeded a set amount
· Set an upload rate for torrents that start seeding
· Universal Binary
· User interface for starting a torrent tracker on your Mac
· Most BitTorrent options are fully customizable
· Supports AppleScript
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes for Leopard support