TomTom HOME is a free program that allows you to make backups of your TomTom, easily install maps and services, get free Traffic alerts on your computer, download free services or shop for more.
TomTom HOME was created to give you access to a multiple array of services, as well as keep you in contact with the global community of TomTom users.
TomTom HOME is the tool you need to personalize, update and manage your TomTom in order to have a premium navigation experience. You can buy and install maps, shop or download free software updates.
Here are some key features of "TomTom HOME":
· Update your TomTom with the latest software and services automatically.
· Automatically updates your Safety Cameras (requires a subscription).
· Easily install maps and services.
· Easily make and restore backups of your TomTom.
· Receive free Traffic Alerts on your computer.
· Easily download free services and shop for more.
· Prepare your trips on your computer.
· Try out PLUS services (e.g. TomTom Buddies, TomTom Traffic, etc.) that normally require a wireless data connection.
· Report Safety Cameras.
· 500 MHz G3 processor or better
· 256MB RAM
· Internet connection (preferably broadband - DSL/Cable/LAN) for downloading updates, maps or services.
· Safari browser version 1.2 or later.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release resolves an issue with the installation of map zones.