quickFilters is a Thunderbird and SeaMonkey add-on that will generate mail filters on the fly, by dragging and dropping mails and analyzing their attributes.
quickFilters makes it really easy to create new filters. Simply activate the filter assistant, then drag an email into the folder tree.
You will then be prompted to choose from 5 templates in order to create a new filter - quickFilters does the rest.
quickFilters is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Thunderbird 9.0 and later or
· SeaMonkey 2.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [FR 25199] "Add Rules to existing filters". If a filter already exists in the account that does the same action (move to same folder, add a certain tag or set a certain priority) this will be detected and the conditions from the new mail can be added to the existing filter.
· Existing filters with same action can now be merged together
· Styling QuickFolders filter wizard icons with that of quickFilters assistant
· Fixed [Bug 25362] If assistant button is removed from toolbar, starting filter assistant throws "TypeError: doc.getElementById(...) is null"