Expression Search / GMailUI is a Thunderbird add-on that adds powerful message searching through expressions.
To try it, type "from:example1 to:example2" to see all messages fromexample1 to example2 in the current view.
Moreover, you can press Ctrl+Enter to have this search apply to all folders.
Expression Search / GMailUI is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Thunderbird 5.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added options for show or hide text labels of 'quick filter' buttons
· Added options to seperate subject replacment for Ctrl/Shift+RightClick
· Added options for load Saved Search folder in a new Tab
· Added hotkey Ctrl+Left for back to original folder after Ctrl+Enter
· Added regex search for headers
· Added regex search for body(experimental, may crash)
· Added newer_than/older_than support
· Added size/larger/smaller support
· Support NA for tag search, Star for status search
· Added today/yesterday/day/month/year for days search
· Added status bar icon & tips
· Added donate buttons
· Added scrollbar for option window when needed
· Fixed crash issue when ctrl2search on headers
· Fixed bugs for Ctrl+Enter launch gloda search when no messages found
· Fixed bugs for pined quick search buttons not work when switch between folders
· Fixed bugs for transparent background help page on Mac OS
· Fixed bugs for click2search triggers context menu on Mac OS
· Compatible with TB5~TB23