The ExecMail add-on adds a menu that lets you execute scripts directly from the composing window.
To see how it works use the following sequence of steps :
· Open the Compose window (edit a new message)
· Dlete all the text in the message editor (also your signature)
· Select menu: Options -> ExecMail -> Insert sample code
· Select menu: Options -> ExecMail -> Execute
ExecMail is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Thunderbird 5.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue that replacing text fails on TB15.