The Cloud Player is an open source mashup built on the SoundCloud API. The Cloud Player allows you to create playlists with your favorite tracks and easily share them with your friends. All using SoundCloud's excellent catalogue of music.
The Cloud Player is developed by Henrik Berggren and Eric Wahlforss using the Google AppEngine, Python, jQuery, SoundCloud and SoundManager.
Here are some key features of "The Cloud Player":
· Find and play all tracks from SoundCloud
· Save playlists to your Google Account
· Make smart playlists based on genre, BPM, etc
· Share your ready-made playlists with your friends
· Collaborate in making the best playlists ever