Text Link is a Firefox and Thunderbird add-on that allows URL texts written in webpages to be loaded by double clicks.
Without Text Link, when you discover a URL text that is not linked, like "http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/", you have to do following steps to load the page:
· Select the URI text completely.
· Copy it. (press "Ctrl-C" or use "Copy" from the "Edit" menu)
· Paste it to the location bar.
· Press "Enter". Then, Firefox loads it.
Text Link makes this process much easier.
Text Link is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 10.0 and later or
· Thunderbird 10.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: Some odd behaviors around selection range are corrected.
· Modified: "jar" archive is no longer included.