Tenon iTools 9.0.5i
Simplifies setup of Apache web server
iTools is derived from Tenon's award-winning WebTen software and is based on standard open-source protocol implementations designed to complement and extend Apple's included Apache and to make it easy for webmasters to set up and support sophisticated network servers with a point-and-click web-browser administration.
Tenon iTools simplifies setup of Apache web server.iTools is a family of tools essential for serious commercial content delivery and eCommerce.
iTools includes Apache 2.2.6, DNS, ProFTP. and awstats, as well as the iTools Administration Server for browser-based configuration and management.
- Set up and configuration of name-based and IP-based virtual hosts
- Create secure web sites with SSL
- Create secure chrooted FTP sites
- Set up WebDAV for collaborative development
- View graphical logging displays of web, ftp and mail traffic
- Allow clients to manage their own web sites and view their own logs (without compromising the privacy of other clients)
- Manage MySQL using phpMyAdmin (via iTools web-based administration panel)
- Manage Tomcat and other web add-ons, such as Coppermine, Wordpress, phpBB2, etc
- Manage cron jobs to automatically perform administrative tasks at pre-set intervals
- Update iTools and ancillary open-source packages automatically
- View embedded on-line help and avail yourself of Tenon Technical Support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!