Telify is a Firefox and Thunderbird add-on which converts telephone numbers into clickable links for use with SIP clients, CTI applications, Netmeeting, Skype, snom phones and the AGFEO TK-Suite Client.
With, Telify the user can recognize the phone numbers on web pages and transforms them to clickable links.
Moreover, any text can be selected and handled as a phone number (including vanity number conversion) by selecting the corresponding context menu item.
You'll be able to select the country code or changed in a gui dialog.
The phone number is passed to the registered system protocol handler. The link scheme which is used can be chosen from four possible schemes:
· the generic tel scheme (see rfc2806) used by CTI applications and some SIP clients
· the callto scheme used by Skype and Netmeeting
· the skype scheme used by Skype
· the sip scheme used by SIP-Clients (e.g. XLite)
The Telify add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 3.0 and later or
· Thunderbird 3.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes an error with the Russian locale