A Firefox/Thunderbird add-on that converts telephone numbers into clickable links
With, Telify the user can recognize the phone numbers on web pages and transforms them to clickable links.
Moreover, any text can be selected and handled as a phone number (including vanity number conversion) by selecting the corresponding context menu item.
You'll be able to select the country code or changed in a gui dialog.
The phone number is passed to the registered system protocol handler. The link scheme which is used can be chosen from four possible schemes:
· the generic tel scheme (see rfc2806) used by CTI applications and some SIP clients
· the callto scheme used by Skype and Netmeeting
· the skype scheme used by Skype
· the sip scheme used by SIP-Clients (e.g. XLite)
The Telify add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixes an error with the Russian locale