TeamDrive is your personal command center for collaboration, file sharing and backup.
TeamDrive can be used with your own WebDAV server (unlimited use)
In a nutshell, TeamDrive lets you sync your data fast and secure.
Moreover, TeamDrive is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "TeamDrive":
· Share your files and folders with just three mouse clicks - Access the latest versions at any time. All documents are available offline in your file system. Your team is under your control and you decide who can access files and collaborate. Automatic meta data and notifications inform you about the progress of your project.
· Effortless collaboration over the internet, share, sync and backup - Increase the efficiency and productivity without investing in your own servers. With TeamDrive, all employees have access to the latest data and documents – regardless of where they work. Work offline and enjoy automatic version control, synchronization and backups.
· Built-in privacy and highest security by superior technology design - TeamDrive guarantees you the highest data security without complicated administration. Its technology provides an unparalleled 256 bit end to end encryption. The built-in privacy secures your work and the version control system provides a space where documents cannot get lost.
· Accept unlimited invitations
· Create your own SharedSpaces and use the pre-configured Cloud service (expandable free 1000 MB)
· TeamDrive can be used with your own WebDAV server (unlimited use)
· 1 GB Ram
· 250 MB free HD-Space
· Internet connection
· 2 GB client side transfer limit.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [TDCLIENT-235] - Support of UNC pathes and mapped Network Drives (Terminal Server and Virtual Desktop support)
· [TDCLIENT-806] - Cancel and pause pending download events
· [TDCLIENT-858] - Poll Proxy PAC file URL and refresh Proxy Factories
· [TDCLIENT-1057] - Let the user choose a directory from where we try to copy/move existing files into the space when joining/recovering
· [TDCLIENT-1064] - New Notification Center added, to inform user about interesting events
· [TDCLIENT-550] - Allow full UTF-8 usernames
· [TDCLIENT-571] - Added Periodic Scan for individual Spaces
· [TDCLIENT-980] - Improve the choosable options (MoveFromBackup, ...) in the Recover/Join Space Dialog
· [TDCLIENT-1025] - Implemented a "multi-login" (and logout) function
· [TDCLIENT-1061] - Implemented a manager for handling the progress of multiple simultaneous gui events
· [TDCLIENT-1079] - Release space path locks automatically when all events are finished.
· [TDCLIENT-1045] - Superuser able to change user rights...