Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Synkmark 1.22.34:
- Fixed a bug introduced in version 1.22.20 which caused a forever hang if user clicked File > Import or Export to all, then chose the New/Other choice for Delicious, Diigo or Pinboard.
- Fixed behavior in situations where the helpful blue guide arrows pointing out the Safe Limit controls could be obscured by the Preferences window or Inspector panel.
- Fixed a bug which caused the value of the hidden last_modified (date) attribute of items exported to Chrome, Canary or Chromium to be either not exported, or exported with the value of the add_date attribute instead. This might have been causing unnecessary churn of Chrome, Canary or Chromium bookmarks in some cases.
- When exporting to Firefox, in case the Firefox bookmarks file is absent, the skeleton created has been updated to mimic a minor change in the current skeleton created by Firefox, in case this ever matters.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 15.8 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Sheep Systems
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Internet Utilities
Organize and manage your bookmarks with easeSynkmark comes with a user-oriented interface from which you can easily organize and sort your bookmarks, verify links and find duplicate entries. Synkmark seamlessly works with Apple’s Safari, Mozilla Firefox, as well as Google Chrome and it is also compatible with iCloud, Firefox Sync and also allows you to sync your bookmarks via your Google account.
It is worth mentioning that Synkmark does not use the above mentioned sync services directly. Synkmark organizes and stores your bookmarks locally while Firefox, Safari and Chrome take care of the synchronization with other Macs and devices.
Synchronize tabs across Firefox, Chrome and SafariBefore starting the synchronization process, you need to decide from which browser you want yo import bookmarks and to which app you want to export them to. The Syncing tab from the Preferences window helps you decide and allows you to customize the synching process based on your needs.
Once all your bookmarks are loaded, you can organize them, group them and even edit them with just a few mouse clicks and keystrokes. Thanks to the built-in search form, you can easily filter the displayed bookmarks and find the one you are looking for.
Quickly find and remove duplicates, add tags and check your bookmarksMoreover, Synkmark is capable to find duplicates, verify bookmarks and display the synchronization log for in-depth analysis and troubleshooting. The Inspector window makes it easy to rename and color code your bookmarks, add tags, write comments and assign shortcuts. You can also view detailed information like the addition or modification date, source browser, visit count, last visited and more.
The file menu helps you import or export bookmarks from a specific browser while the Syncing menu allows you to control the synchronization process.
Synkmark was reviewed by George Popescu, last updated on February 21st, 2015
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Intel only)
feature list requirements limitations