Stock Keeper 1.1.9
Provides support for searching, saving, buying and managing your digital media.
Stock Keeper comes set up with 28 of the most popular sources for stock images, audio, video, and icons. These sources range from free public domain websites to high-end stock photography companies. But don't feel limited. Stock Keeper gives you the possibility to add your own favorite websites.
Add tags, notes, and more. Whether you add an asset from the built-in browser or you add it to Stock Keeper from your hard drive, you're able to add a variety of data to it.
Stop searching, start finding. When your media library gets bigger, finding just what you need when you need it becomes harder.
Stock Keeper helps you find what you're looking for with smart folders. Some examples of how you can use smart folders:
· All images tagged with a client name added in the past week;
· All FPO images from iStockPhoto.com;
· All files tagged "icon" that are larger than 128 pixels wide;
· All video files using the AAC codec;
· All audio files with a bitrate of 192000 or All images with a Creative Commons Attribution license, tagged "landscape", that were added in the past year.
- Search the internet for stock photos, illustrations, icons, audio, video, and templates using Stock Keeper's built-in web browser.
- Import your existing files into Stock Keeper's library for safe keeping. Stock Keeper supports all filetypes.
- Organize your media library with tags and smart folders.
- Keep track of usage licenses and how much you paid for your stock files
- Use Stock Keeper's menubar widget to search your media library without leaving your foreground application.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- FIXED: Thumbnail display bug where images with identical names but different extensions would display the wrong thumbnail. (i.e. "image.jpg" and "image.png")