Springpad Extension 2.6.1212.17
A Firefox/Google Chrome extension that helps save anything you want to remember
Springpad is a free application that makes it quick and easy to take notes and save anything you want to remember - from tasks and lists to products, places, movies, recipes and more.
Everything you save is automatically organized and enhanced with useful information for instant access on the web and on your phone.
The Springpad Extension is the simplest way to send things to Springpad without the need of a bookmarklet.
Springpad Extension is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Key features:
- Clip and save information from the site you're browsing
- Look up anything you want to remember - movies, restaurants, recipes, product, and much more
- Springpad automatically detects and categorizes what you're saving (movies, products, recipes, etc.)
- Everything you save is instantly accessible at springpadit.com and your mobile device
- Easily bookmark any page, including highlighted text and images
- Add a note or task
- Tag directly to your Springpad notebooks
- Easily access clipping options via contextual menu
- Instant access to anything you've saved in Springpad without leaving the site you're browsing:
- Filter by bookmarks to access articles you saved to read later
- Search notebooks and items saved in your Springpad
- Scan your tasks and check-off completed items
- Instantly push information to your Android 2.2 phone
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.5.1112.25
- Fixed issue with accessing add-on in Firefox 9