Tired of having to bring up your bookmarks bar just to send something to Springpad? Want something that always sticks around and looks nice? This is exactly what the Springpad Extension does.
Springpad is a free application that makes it quick and easy to take notes and save anything you want to remember - from tasks and lists to products, places, movies, recipes and more.
Everything you save is automatically organized and enhanced with useful information for instant access on the web and on your phone.
The Springpad Extension is the simplest way to send things to Springpad without the need of a bookmarklet.
Springpad Extension is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Springpad Extension":
· Clip and save information from the site you're browsing
· Look up anything you want to remember - movies, restaurants, recipes, product, and much more
· Springpad automatically detects and categorizes what you're saving (movies, products, recipes, etc.)
· Everything you save is instantly accessible at springpadit.com and your mobile device
· Easily bookmark any page, including highlighted text and images
· Add a note or task
· Tag directly to your Springpad notebooks
· Easily access clipping options via contextual menu
Instant access to anything you've saved in Springpad without leaving the site you're browsing:
· Filter by bookmarks to access articles you saved to read later
· Search notebooks and items saved in your Springpad
· Scan your tasks and check-off completed items
· Instantly push information to your Android 2.2 phone
· Google Chrome or
· Firefox 16.0 and later
· Springpad account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue with accessing add-on in Firefox 9