Spotdox is designed to extend the Dropbox functionality by allowing you to access any file stored on one of the connected computers, regardless if it is placed in the Dropbox folder or not.
Simply run Spotdox on each computer that you want to have access to and then access its contents remotely from your Spotdox account.
Here are some key features of "Spotdox":
· See real icons and quicklook previews of all your documents, no matter how large in seconds.
· Access all the files on your Mac from any browser or operating system.
· Free up space on your Dropbox – easily transfer files to your computer, preserving files.
· No special router settings needed, so will work from hotel rooms, behind firewalls, etc.
· OS X application is small and unobtrusive.
· No passwords to remember. If you can login to your Dropbox you can log into Spotdox and see all your files.
· Works with multiple computers. See all hard drives on all computers that are running Spotdox with your Dropbox account.
· 2 months trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dropbox not running dialog made non-modal, fixes some rare connection issues.
· Some networking fixes