SparkleShare 1.4.0 / 1.5.0 Preview
Collaboration and sharing tool designed to keep things simple and to stay out of your way
SparkleShare isn't just a piece of software, it's part of your workflow. SparkleShare is designed to make sharing documents and collaboration easier, and to make peers aware of what you are doing.
SparkleShare allows you to instantly sync with any Git repository you have access to.
The user interface and features are made to support this goal. Though SparkleShare is not made to be a graphical front-end for git or a backup tool, it may be useful for other kinds of purposes as well, like backing up small files or monitoring your favorite project.
- Documents are synchronized to all of your peers when changes are made, and you will be notified when someone has made a change.
- You can have as many projects as you'd like, using as much space as you'd like, on as many hosts as you'd like.
- Documents in transit are encrypted end-to-end, and can optionally be stored scrambled on the host as well. So there's no peeking by anyone.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.5.0 Preview
- Mac UI updates to integrate well with Yosemite
- Per folder sync status in icon menu
- Add ability to pause sync and add a commit message on resume
- Remove dock icon on Mac and force windows on top