Robin is a lightweight, easy to use web browser that allows its users to view web pages, manage favorites, create bookmarks as well as manage downloads.
Robin also allows you to access your browsing history and install web apps with ease.
Here are some key features of "Robin":
The Smart Bar:
· Robin leverages a technique called site specific browsing to create a dedicated web browsing instance for each one of your favorite web apps.
Web App Library:
· A new way to collect, download and switch between your Web Apps. Simply click the new grid icon in the lower left hand corner to get to your Library.
Browse your history:
· Robin's history browser provides a clean, easy to read list of the pages you've visited with a preview pane.
Read Your Bookmarks:
· Simply visit your Bookmarks list and click the "T" icon to read the articles you've collected in just text only mode.
Need A Suggestion?:
· Simply start typing what you want and Robin scours your history, bookmarks and favorites. Not what you want? Simply hit return and we'll search Google.
· Robin debuts with a handful of default menu items. Menu items are like toolbar buttons found in most browsers.