SmuginForAperture is a standard Aperture plugin for exporting images to SmugMug.
Here are some key features of "SmuginForAperture":
· The caption can be generated from any or all of IPTC Headline, IPTC Caption and the image version name.
· The caption can be edited directly for each image being uploaded.
· SmuginForAperture also allows you to edit the keywords that will be set on SmugMug.
· Any keywords used are remembered and auto-completion is provided for keywords.
· The destination gallery can be selected form a hierarchical menu based on the gallery category and subcategory details.
· New galleries can be created either using the SmugMug default values or from user defined gallery templates.
· 32/64bit Intel binary
· Aperture 2.1.4 or later
· A SmugMug account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add space between keywords on upload.