Sleipnir is a free and minimal looking, yet very powerful Mac OS X web browser that features sophisticated functions which will improve your overall Internet experience.
All the essential functions for a web browser are included in the minimalist design. Despite its simple looking, you can find a full set of mostly used functions.
Here are some key features of "Sleipnir":
Tab and Tab Groups:
· Open a bookmarked link from New Tab button
· Colored tab groups
· Applied Lion 2-finger swipe
· Double click on the blank to create a new tab
· Move tab groups with shortcut key
· Close TiledTab by clicking a bar
· Open a new tab at the front / in the backgroud
· Enable to sync Sleipnir bookmarks on the other platforms
· Change a label color
· Manage unlabled bookmarks
· Sort by labels
· Open a bookmark with "command + click"
· Search tabs/bookmarks/history from address bar
· Insert address and "command + return" to create a new tab
· Applied various shortcut operations
· Double click a title bar to close a window
· Reduced memory usage
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Menu bar icon stability improved
· Window sometimes stopping being displayed in Snow Leopard issue fixed