The good thing about Show Anchors is that it shows and catch anchors in a webpage quickly. As it, come back to an article or share a link directly to a text in forum or other websites with anchors.
Note: The Show Anchors add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Show Anchors":
· Show anchors via context menu or by a button
· For A tags with attribute Name or ID but also with other tags using ID attribute excepted tags body , table, html, img, textearea, select, tr, frame, iframe and input
· For each anchor, target object is highlighted for tags A, DIV, H1, H2 , H3, P, SPAN, LI, DD ou DT (if it's enable in options)
· On anchor mouseover , anchor's color is changing and anchor name is showing in tooltip
· Show Anchors alerts you there is no anchor found.
· Copy anchor to clipboard with left click on anchor
· Bookmark anchor with right click on anchor
· Jump to the next anchor with middle click on anchor
· Firefox 3.0 to 6.0.*
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Display url anchor in statusbar, fix encoding problem, anchor keep green color when contextmenu is shown