ShareTool lets you to access all of the Bonjour services on your home network from anywhere in the world. This includes iTunes Music Sharing, Screen Sharing, File Sharing, and more.
With ShareTool, you can control the screen of any of your home computers, listen to your entire iTunes music library at work, or grab that important file you forgot to bring with you.
Here are some key features of "ShareTool":
· Shares your network quietly in the background.
· Can be configured to run as a background daemon.
· Automatic recovery from power failure.
· All traffic travels through an encrypted SSH tunnel.
· No IP addresses or port numbers to remember.
· Access your Bonjour services remotely.
· Remote Printing.
· iTunes Home Sharing across the web fully supported.
· Connect to multiple networks at once.
· Save login information to the Keychain.
· On-the-fly compression for maximum performance.
· Browse the Web securely from any WiFi hotspot.
· Transparent SOCKS/HTTPS proxy support.
· Supports VPN connections.
· Supports Bonjour over VPN connections.
· A router with UPnP or NAT-PMP enabled
· 7 days trial period.
· Will only allow you to access the services for fifteen minutes at a time.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Improved performance and reliability.
· Other: Various bug fixes and tweaks.
· Other: The demo period has been reset for all users.