SendmailAnalyzer is a free and open source Sendmail log analyzer. SendmailAnalyzer process maillog files and generate dynamic statistics in HTML and graphical output.
The reports are generated in real time so that it let you know at any moment what is going on your mail servers. SendmailAnalyzer uses time (hour, day, month and year views) and cross-linked navigation for easy use. You can take a look at a demo site here.
SendmailAnalyzer is easy to install and highly configurable to match the dozen of Sendmail possible configurations. SendmailAnalyzer also support report for all the major milter or sendmail filters like SpamAssassin, MailScanner, Clamav, Amavis, RBL check, J-ChkMail, etc. SendmailAnalyzer is really helpful for IT reporting.
Collected data are stored in flat files that are automatically archived or delete to keep disk space. All reports before the current day are cached to save system resources and are displayed in less than 1 second.
SendmailAnalyzer can be run on a home dedicated mail server, on multiple enterprise mail servers and on ISP mail servers for free. A single instance of SendmailAnalyzer can be used to monitor multiple sendmail server throught rsyslog.
Here are some key features of "SendmailAnalyzer":
· Global Statistics
· All the following reports also show statistics per bytes and average of
· bytes per message.
· Number of inbound messages.
· Number of outbound messages.
· Number of inbound spams.
· Number of outbound spams.
· Number of inbound virus.
· Number of outbound virus.
· If you deliver marqued spam / virus to recipients, SendmailAnalyzer will
report the delivery flow for:
· Spam / virus coming from Internet.
· Spam / virus sent internaly.
· Spam / virus sent to Internet.
· Spam / virus coming from and going to Internet.
Other global report show:
· Rejection flow.
· Syserr flow (Sendmail error messages).
· Sendmail DSN Flow (Delivery Status Notification)
· The global MTA status allocation per messages, bytes and percentage.
· Distributed messages coming from Internet.
· Distributed messages sent internaly.
· Distributed messages sent to Internet.
· Distributed messages coming from and going to Internet.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix major bug with new year change when LAST_PARSED has a last line parsed from December. Thanks to Richard Victor Correia for the report.
· Fix the .sample configuration file install in doc/ folder when building an RPM. Thanks to Igor Vuk for the patch.