SendSpace Wizard 1.2.2 Beta
A free desktop tool that lets you upload multiple files into your sendspace account.
Your files can be selected for transfer, or you can use drag and drop. Your transfers will then be added to a transfer list. You can set the sendspace Wizard to start queued files automatically and begin the next file as each transfer is completed. Max members can even have simultaneous uploads and downloads as well as reach maximum downloads rates with the built in accelerator!
If you have a connection timeout, don't worry! The sendspace Wizard supports upload and download resume. You may never have to restart a transfer again!
You can see your files and folders online, edit the file names, delete files, and recover download links. SendSpace Wizard allows you to rename folders, create new folders and to manage your files.
Note: SendSpace Wizard 1.1.43 Beta version is available through the applications autoupdate feature.
- Upload Multiple files
- Resume Broken Uploads
- Drag/Drop files to upload to sendspace
- Send file links to others by email
- Add file descriptions etc. before uploading
- Manage your online files, create folders etc
- Get Automatic Updates
- No Advertising, No Spyware, Guaranteed!
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed crashes on MacOSX (and possibly other platforms) related to the Drag&Drop feature. If you were avoiding DnD because of crashes when adding files to the wizard, please try now and send feedback to us if it still happens.
- When sending a file/folder link (or multiple selected files/folders), show a list of the last 10 messages used, sorted by most recent use.
- Messages are saved even when sending the email fails, so they can easily be used to retry the operation. Selecting "Cancel" won't save the current message.
- Enabled Drag&Drop of folders to other folders in the remote browser.