Secure Login is a Mozilla Firefox login extension similar to Opera's Wand login. Secure Login uses the built-in password manager, but deactivates the prefilling of login forms.
Instead, you are now able to login with one click or a keyboard shortcut. Just add the Secure Login toolbar button to your toolbar, or use the provided statusbar icon.
If you hover over one of the icons, a tooltip is shown, displaying the login url and the number of available logins (users). For more than one user or login forms on the current page a selection prompt is displayed on login.
Secure Login allows you to play sound notifications when you find login data on the current page.
All the options can be changed using the Secure Login settings page. The settings page can be opened via the Secure Login tools menu, the Secure Login statusbar icon context menu or via the list of installed extensions.
Secure Login provides you with a number of security enhancements and helps protecting you from phishing.
Secure Login is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Secure Login":
· Works out of the box without any configuration needed.
· Login with one click or a keyboard shortcut (automatically submitting the login forms).
· Easy and convenient selection for multiple logins (multiple users)
· Provides direct login to any site from the bookmarks (using the "Secure Login Bookmarks").
· Integrates with Mozilla Firefox password manager.
· Provides easy access to the saved passwords.
· Helps to protect you from phishing.
· Shows the login URL(s) and the number of available logins in a tooltip of the toolbar button and the statusbar icon.
· Can be set to automatically search for login data and highlight form fields.
· Can be used with a toolbar button, a statusbar icon, a keyboard shortcut or via the context menu.
· Completely customizable interface (buttons, icons and menus can be enabled/disabled).
· Provides a customizable keyboard shortcut
· By default only active on login so it doesn't consume any system resources while surfing.
· Can fill out additional form fields using the Autofill Forms add-on.
· Possibility to play a sound when logins are found or when logging in.
· Firefox 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved location of toolbar button.
· Improved size of toolbar button to work better in normal.
· Fixed a bug in welcome page and option dialog.