Scrup is a very easy to use application that gives you the possibility to take a screenshot in OS X and have a URL to the picture in your pasteboard a second later.
A free and open source version of the different commercial variants (GrabUp, Tiny Grab, etc).
Here are some key features of "Scrup":
· Lives in the menu bar (up there to your right, where the clock is).
· When a screenshot is taken, Scrup simply performs a HTTP POST, sending the image.
· After the screenshot has been sent, the server replies with the URL to the newly uploaded file.
· The URL is placed in the pasteboard, ready for you to ⌘V somewhere.
· There is an example PHP implementation called recv.php which you can use and/or modify to setup your receiver. Make sure to set your URL in the preferences.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· OS X 10.8 compatibility.