Hierarchical web server log analyzer
You can configure Sawmill to update the reports automatically or you can filter the data in order to see only the information that interests you.
Sawmill also allows you to break down the reports in smaller chunks of data in order to find answers to some of your questions.
- Easy to use
- Extensive documentation
- Live reports and graphs
- Package of powerful analysis tools
- Attractive statistics
- Database driven
- Advanced user tracking by webnibbler
- Very fast
- Easy to install
- Highly configurable
- Works with a variety of platforms
- Processes almost any log file.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 18.104.22.168
- Bugs fixed:
-  When "Use overview for totals" is checked, the Other Items row can show a negative number. (This is fixed by showing a dash in this case).
-  If a report is generating, and a database-writing task like a rebuild or update runs, the database will be altered underneath the running report, possibly causing an error in report generation. This is now fixed by delaying the rebuild or update until no reports are running.
-  Apache Custom profiles are created with a duplicate file_type field, resulting in a build error, "Trying to compute 'file_type' field, but there is no 'page' field to compute it from."