You will be the one to choose which websites your kids can visit. They get a colorful homepage with thumbnails of their favorite sites. All unapproved websites will be automatically blocked.
Features like timed sessions, multiple kid profiles and kiosk mode make SafetyBrowser even more secure.
NOTE: To buy SafetyBrowser via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SafetyBrowser":
· Easily add websites and grab thumbnails of their homepages.
· Use filters to specify exactly which portions of a website your kids are allowed to visit. So precise you can even allow specific YouTube videos.
· Create custom, colorful homepages for your child using the included artwork, or use your own photos, images and color schemes.
· Kiosk mode prevents access to any other program on your Mac and disables system hot keys. Combine that with Open at Login, and your kids can boot into a secure web environment.
· Set up multiple profiles for your kids with their own websites, homepage and security settings.
· Log usage, visited websites and blocked websites.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated translations and user feedback