Safe Machine 1.0
Securely backup and store your files on the cloud
The primary difference between Safe Machine and the competition is that it will securely transfer and store every file using a variety of different encryption methods based upon military grade algorithms.
This system utilizes safes, places, and keys in order to help you securely access and manage your files for a variety of different locations. There are a few important terms that you will need to understand in order to effectively use the Safe Machine software.
Safe Machine is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Manage Places
- Manage Safes
- Manage Keys
- Browse folders and files
- Cut, Copy, Paste and Drad and Drop
- File and Folder Versioning
- Web Folder (Webdav)
- Safe Machine Storage
- Key Encryption (AES, Blowfish, DES and Triple DES)
- Password Encryption (MD5 and DES, SHA1 and DES, SHA1 and Triple DES)
- Operating System Integration:
- Open files in Safes from Mac Finder