Once downloaded, double click on the file to install it.
· Choose to allow a few scripts on a webpage (Blocking Mode), or choose to block some (Allowing Mode).
· A whitelist and blacklist are automatically installed to help with common good and bad scripts.
· Automatic rules make it easy to block any script that isn't from the same domain of the webpage you're viewing.
· Robust rule editing allows for precise control of what's allowed or blocked.
· Control scripts from inline frames on a webpage, too.
· Safari 5.1 or later
· 10 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Resolves issues with retina graphics on the settings page.