Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
- New: A setting has been added to show resource URLs when clicking the number next to an item. It is enabled by default.
- New: A setting has been added to show the trust notification on unknown websites. It is enabled by default.
- New: A setting has been added to use a simplified page editor, hiding the advanced options until you need them. It is enabled by default.
- New: A backup can now be imported directly from the setup view.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 486 KB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Travis Roman
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Internet Utilities \ Safari Extensions
Easy to install and setup extension for the Safari web browserLike with any other Safari extension, you get to integrate the add-on into your web browser with a simple double click. Next to the Safari address bar JS Blocker places a small icon that provides quick access to the add-ons controls.
In addition, the icon integrates a counter that shows how many scripts are currently blocked by the JS Blocker extension. Within the JS Blocker panel, you can see more details about each one, but also the list of the scripts that are currently active.
Define custom blocking rules and control pages by using user scriptsJS Blocker comes with a predefined list of domains that should be blocked by default, but you have the option to create custom rules for each page, or for all pages. Moreover, you can define temporary filters, or you can disable the extension altogether.
Noteworthy is that JS Blocker comes with a wide variety of customization options that grant you extensive control over your browsing experience. At the same time, the extension can apply user-installed scripts and completely control the behaviour of a web page.
Unobtrusive and comprehensive solution for protecting your privacy while using the Safari web browserJS Blocker seamlessly integrates into your Safari web browser and instantly starts filtering the scripts running on any open web page. This way, you get to block the advertisers and other services that are tracking your online activity. What’s more, the add-on can also handle annoying elements, such as frames, videos, objects, XHRs, alert dialogs, and so on.
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later (Intel only)
feature list requirements