Email Extractor is a powerful and fast OS X app that allows you to extract e-mail addresses from all kind of files.
In other words, Email Extractor retrieves all valid e-mail addresses and generates an output file with de-duped emails.
Simply add the documents which contain email addresses and the app will do the rest.
Here are some key features of "Email Extractor":
· Process hundreds of email addresses per second from several sources at once.
· Email Address extraction from any kind of file, including binary, text, and pdf files
· Email Address extraction from your Internet e-mail subscribing system files.
· Email Address extraction from web pages, text files, and email files
· Email Address extraction from Microsoft Office files and Zip files
· Tab, comma (csv), colon and semicolon delimiters support.
· ISO quoted printable and binary decoder with support for all ISO and Windows encodings.
· UTF-8, UTF-16 and UCS-4 encodings full support for file extraction.
· Customizable extracting settings and rule editor.
· Very fast and multithreaded - Process whole directories
· 15 days trial period.
· Only the first 50 addresses are saved
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for various new file formats, including Apple Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Microsoft Word 2011, Excel 2011, etc.
· Automatically filters out bad addresses such as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org