The professional, easy-to-use, high-performance FTP server for Mac
Rumpus handles almost any FTP transfer fast and with ease.
- Customizable Web File Management.
- File Upload Notices Via E-Mail or AppleEvent.
- Full, On-The-Fly Support For MacBinary and BinHex Formats.
- 4 Separate Log Files.
- Built-In Log Rolling.
- Real-time Activity Reporting.
- Automatic Hack Attempt Recognition and Blocking.
- Folder-By-Folder Access Restrictions.
- Web-Based User Administration And User Password Resets.
- Support For 'Port Forwarding' Private LAN Bridges.
- Web File Manager - Allow users to transfer files with the Web browser they use every day.
- Event Notices - Receive immediate notice when files are uploaded, downloaded or other actions occur.
- Rumpus FileWatch - Monitor activity and access transferred files with the free, handy desktop utility, FileWatch.
- Upload Center Forms - Prompt users for additional information about uploaded files via configurable data entry forms.
- Encrypted Transfers - Rumpus supports SSL encryption for FTP, Web and WebDAV transfers.
- Search - Users can search files on the server by file name or contents.
- Thumbnail Views - Display files in a traditional listing format, or as thumbnail views of images, movies, or other media files.
- Guest Transfers - Rumpus users can easily send files to guest users, or even allow guests to upload files to their content area.
- Multi-File Transfers - Web users can download or upload multiple files, or entire folders, at one time.
- iPhone Optimized - A custom interface allows iPhone users to easily view media files.
- Customizable Interface - Choose from several basic Web appearances, then adjust colors, fonts and more to match your Web site.
- User Account Management - Remote file transfer users are kept distinct from other system services, and are a snap to manage.
- Remote Administration - Run the full Rumpus control application on your own Mac desktop to control a remote Rumpus server.
- Activity Tracking - Track server activity from a single file transfer to overall server statistics.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- When SFTP clients check the status of files and folders that don't exist, Rumpus now returns the correct error code. (Solves a problem uploading folders through FileZilla.)
- Rumpus SFTP now supports delayed compression, making it compatible with FTP clients that require it (Cyberduck, for example). The config- file feature "UseDefaultHostInDropShipURLs" has been reintroduced.
- SFTP sessions are more gracefully terminated. (Rumpus now correctly supports the session-ending EOF packet.)
- The Extra Action response message can now include Event Notice tokens.