Customize the appearance of your email messages
Manage address lists with an unlimited number of records and specify as many custom fields as desired. Include anniversaries, nicknames, phone numbers, or even security questions.
List scrubbing is a vital feature of RoboPostman that will help keep your mailing list clean. Have it automatically connect to a POP3 mail account and check for unsubscribe requests or bounce notifications.
It will automatically scan your list, set the status of recipients to the applicable state (bounced or unsubscribed), and then delete the message from the mail server. If your campaign is huge and POP3 access is too slow for your purposes, have RoboPostman open a text file and scrub all e-mail addresses it finds.
Other useful features are the ability to specify a range of recipients in an address list to mail, and the ability to limit how many messages are sent per mail server connection.
- Visually create messages as you would in a word processing application, adding colors, fonts, styles, links and more and hve RoboPostman automatically convert it to HTML.
- Append attachments to messages in bulk, rotation, or randomly.
- Insert sequential or random variables into a message.
- Scrub your e-mail address from a POP3 account or text file.
- View mail statistics (such as time remaining) while mailing.
- Easily import and export address and variable lists from Text, CSV, Address Book or RoboPostman format.
- Cross-compatible file format with Macintosh and Windows.
- Check the integrity of all e-mail addresses in your list.
- Unicode compatible.
- Unlimited number of address and variable lists with an unlimited number of custom fields.
- Specify custom headers, including Bcc, Cc, Return Path, Reply To, Return Receipt and more.
- Limit the range of recipients mailed at once.
- Limit the number of messages sent per SMTP connection.
- Filter the recipients mailed by their status.
- Trim e-mail addresses of whitespace.
- Set the priority and 'type' of a message.
- Rotate through a list of sender e-mail addresses.
- Include sender or recipient information in the body of a message.
- Full Secure Socket Layer (Versions 2 and 3) support as well as TLS.
- Auto-fills SMTP and POP3 server information from Mail.app.
- RoboPostman also allows you to clear the duplicates in your e-mail list.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug Fix: Fixed setting the mailing scope for messages.