ReminderFox is a popular Mozilla add-on that shows you and manages lists of date-based reminders and ToDo's.
ReminderFox does not aim to be a full-fledged calendar system. In fact, the target audience is anybody that simply wants to remember important dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc) without having to run a whole calendar application.
The ReminderFox addon is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "ReminderFox":
Remember dates and todos:
· ReminderFox allows you to easily add all your important dates such as birthdays
· and anniversaries and important todos right in your browser.
Display reminders and alarms:
· Let ReminderFox alert you with alert sliders and alarms. Never forget an important date again!
Subscribe to online calendars:
· Easily add online calendars to ReminderFox, from your personal calendars to sports events and public holidays.
· Firefox 3.0 and later or
· SeaMonkey 2.0 and later or
· Thunderbird 2.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New Remote calendar support:
· There is now proper support for synchronizing directly with remote calendars. Popular services such as fruux, Google calendar, and owncloud have been tested. By synchronizing ReminderFox with a calendar provider, it is now possible to sync your ReminderFox events across mobile devices (such as iPhone or Android phones).
See full documentation here:
Some cool things:
· Remote calendars can have colors set, and events for that calendar will show up highlighted in that color in the list.
· You can have multiple remote calendars synchronized into your single Reminders list.
· You can add a column on the list to view which events are synchronized to which calendar.
· Quick Alarm menu added to the Foxy menu in the Reminder list
· Alarm dialog can now can be resized, and the size will be persisted thereafter.
· New Reminder repeat option to support "COUNT"; you can now set an event to rep...