Reference Miner searches the Internet to find and display reference information from PubMed, Amazon (US, UK, Germany, and Japan), and the Library of Congress.
Special features include the ability to easily perform complex searches and the display of book cover art (Amazon).
If you or your institution has the appropriate journal subscription, a double-click immediately opens the PubMed full-text article in your browser.
Reference Miner is the perfect companion for Bookends: you can save references and images you find by dragging and dropping them onto a Bookends 7.7.x database window (does not apply to Amazon Japan).
NOTE: To buy Reference Miner via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Reference Miner":
This application will give to the power to:
· Master the pronunciation of any word
· Significantly improve reading fluency as you see the written form of each word
· Improve listening comprehension by listening to the pronunciation of each word again-and-again
· Master difficult words as you store and easily access them from your own personalized Word Bank
· Challenge yourself with a flashcards to boost retention
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problems with Google Scholar searches