Reeder is a very simple to use Mac application that gives you the possibility to grab your latest news by syncing with your Google reader account.
Reeder provides built-in support for these services:
· Send to Instapaper, ReadItLater, Readability
· Save to Pinboard, Delicious, Zootool
· Post to Twitter
· Mail Link
· Open with Instapaper Mobilizer, Google Mobilizer
NOTE: To download Reeder via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Reeder":
· Syncs with Google Reader.
· Full Readability (readability.com) integration (see Preferences → General)
· Customizable interface (see Preferences → Appearance)
· Gestures (see Preferences → Gestures)
· Customizable shortcuts (see Preferences → Shortcuts)
· Google Reader account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Internet plug-ins (Flash, for example) can now be disabled (button at the bottom right of the window)
New sharing services:
· Recommend on QUOTE.fm
· Send to QUOTE.fm Read
· Post on App.net
· Post on Facebook (Mountain Lion only , requires OS X 10.8.2)
· Share links with Messages (Mountain Lion only)
· Post on Twitter now uses the system wide sharing service (Mountain Lion only)
· Allow Reeder to utilize the integrated GPU if possible
· Spaces: Don't switch to the previous Desktop when invoking "Mark all as read"
· Display issues when switching between HiDPI and standard resolutions
· Don't close the in-app browser when playing Vimeo videos