Quick Markup 5.2.1
A free Firefox and Google Chrome extension that enables you to easily capture, annotate and upload webpages or images to the cloud
You can mark up the images with shapes, text, icons and mind mapping diagrams.
Quick Markup is useful in organizing ideas, planning and tracking projects, or solving the problem of image-based information exchange.
Quick Markup is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
NOTE: To install the Quick Markup extension for Chrome, drag and drop the downloaded .crx file onto the Chrome Extensions window.
- Simply capture any page.
- Annotate it with shapes, text, icons and mind mapping.
- Support common operations like copy, paste, delete, undo...etc
- Zoom in and out image freely.
- One-click to adjust the message format with a variety of styles to choose from.
- Drag and drop images and markup.
- Save as PNG images, maintain the best picture quality.
- Support shortcuts.
- Support large picture, up to 2048*8191(Flash Player Bitmap Limits).
- Share: Facebook, Twitter, Gmail
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Firefox (2.6.2):
- Bug fix
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime