Quick Locale Switcher 188.8.131.52
A browser add-on that allows you to quickly change locale related settings
Quick Locale Switcher is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Handy tool for all people involved with multilingual usage of Mozilla applications.
- Switches the Mozilla User Interface language
- Switches the accept_language preference, so complete websites will be translated.
- Switches the Spell Checker Dictionary preference.
- Remembers the dictionary and content locale for each site and automatically switches when you load that site. It also tries to detect the language of sites itself, and if found automatically switches to that language. In Thunderbird the automatic switching is based on e-mail addresses.
- Auto restarts the application in versions 1.4+ (only if needed)
- Includes country flag icons for 'all' countries by famfamfam.com.
- Displays the flag of the currently selected locale on your statusbar.
- Add 3 of your own custom defined locales.
- Select from a list of ~200 locales which locales should be visible in the menu.
- Select which settings you want to switch.
- Available for Firefox 1.0 - 3.0, Thunderbird 1.0 - 2.0, NVU 1.0, Mozilla Suite 1.7, Seamonkey, Sunbird, Flock and Netscape
- Available in: en-US, nl-NL, fr-FR, it-IT, de-DE, es-ES, tr-TR, ko-KR, pl-PL, cs-CZ, bg-BG, pt-PT, sl-SI, zh-CN, sk-SK, ru-RU, fy-NL, zh-TW, pt-BR, da-DK, lt-LT, ja-JP-mac, gl-ES, sq-AL, he-IL, en-GB, fa-IR, km-KH, uk-UA, hr-HR, be-BY, ro-RO, es-AR, hu-HU, nb-NO, fi-FI, ca-AD, ar, ml-IN, wa-BE, is-IS, mk-MK
Quick Locale Switcher
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 184.108.40.206
- Removed Seamonkey support, removed jar package structure, removed the old prefBranch2 reference and rewrote an unsafe setTimeout call.