The Provider for Google Calendar extension allows Thunderbird, Sunbird and Lightning to read and write events to a Google Calendar.
The Provider for Google Calendar add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Thunderbird 8.0a1 and later
· SeaMonkey 2.5a1 and later
· Lightning 1.0b4 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version is translated into the same locales that are shipped with Lightning 1.0b4. If you would like to use the Provider with a later version of Lightning, you need to use a Provider nightly from the Mozilla FTP Servers.
· For compatibility between Lightning and Thunderbird, please see the Calendar Versions page
· Note that it is not possible to accept an invitation received via email onto your Google Calendar. To correctly use invitations, please be sure to enable the "Automatically add invitations to my calendar" option, invitations will then automatically be shown in the application's invitation manager or in the calendar views.