Synchronize files between multiple computers across Mac, Windows, and Linux
Since PowerFolder can synchronize directly between computers it is independent of any service provider and allows to sync unlimited amount data.
- Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Available in many languanges
- Multiple computer data exchange
- No limitations
- Extendable network
- Free choice of location
- Works serverless over Internet, LAN or VPN
- Silently runs as system service
- Webstart functionallity
- Encrypted transfers
- Secure client identification
- Built-in Recycle bin
- Online Storage
- Secure HTTPS access to Online Storage
- Server only networking mode
- High Priority Email Support
- Live Chat Support
- Automatic Synchronization
- Scheduled Backup and Sync
- Automatic change detection
- Automatic Backup
- Filelist CSV writer
- Web-tunneled HTTP connections
- Delta sync (partial file updates)
- Multi-source downloads
- Proxy support
- Highspeed UDT mode
- Direct connection between clients
- Private peer-to-peer networking
- Efficient networking
- Relayed Connections
- Webaccess to files
- Preview files in your browser
- Silent mode
- Build in Chat client
- Excludeable subdirectories and files
- Online Backup, File Sync, Secure File Transfer and Online Collaboration - centrally managed and hosted inhouse.
- Web interface: Users can easily share and access their data via web browser. Basic branding options included.
- Mature: Based on PowerFolder's online backup service, which successfully runs in commerce for years.
- Independent Inhouse solution with separated peer-to-peer network.
- Full branding options: Program interface, installer and web interface - All in your own look. Contact us for infos.
- Easy client deployment: Auto-configuration of server connection and online license key activation.
- Admin console: Manage your PowerFolder network from a built-in administration console.
- Account management: Add, edit and remove users.
- Reporting functionality: Storage and bandwidth usage reports (CSV, Excel).
- Works via Internet, LAN or VPN. Tunnels traffic via HTTP if necessary.
- Clustering: Cluster multiple servers for high-availability (HA) or load balancing.
- Linux, Windows and Mac OS X (at least 10.5) supported.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New features
- Administrators with own PowerFolder Server can now disallow user to change
- the client settings.